Our handmade Chelsea Quartz topped dining table. Handcrafted in our Sheffield UK workshop, each piece is carefully made with chunky 5inch turned legs and using 30mm Carrera Quartz for the tops.
What finish is this table?
- The table pictured has a base painted in Studio Green with a Carrera Quartz top with rounded corners.
How many chairs will fit at my table?
- Deduct 29cm from your table length/width, this will provide you with the space between the table legs for chairs. We recommend that you account for 3-4cm between chairs for a comfortable fit.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order.
What is the table made from?
- This table base is made from Pine. The top is 30mm Carrera Quartz.
Can I have a bespoke sized table?
- Of course! Our tables can be made to any size. Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my table get delivered?
- The frame of the dining table including the legs are fixed and assembled to support the extremely heavy quartz top so please ensure that you have sufficient access for delivery before ordering. Due to the weight of the quartz top this will be detached for delivery and be fitted upon delivery by our driver. Please note this is a 1-man delivery team so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day to bring in the quartz top and table frame.