Our Handmade rustic Farmhouse dining table with optional matching rustic farmhouse bench. Handcrafted in our Sheffield UK workshop, each piece is carefully made using chunky 45-50mm thick rustic pine for the tops.
What finish is this table?
- The table with the darker top is stained in Old Oak, and the lighter is Weathered Oak. The base is painted in All White.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain options.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order. If you prefer, it can be stained to match the table top in an all wood finish.
What is the table made from?
- This table is made from Pine. Each plank is sourced to be full of character and charm then planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The table top is approximately 45-50mm thick.
Do the benches fit under the table?
- Yes, the benches are made to fit in between the legs of the table as standard and have farmhouse legs to match the table. We also offer a range of seating should you want chairs instead of benches.
How many chairs will fit at my table?
- Deduct 24cm from your table length/width, this will provide you with the space between the table legs for chairs. We recommend that you account for 3-4cm between chairs for a comfortable fit.
Can I have a drawer in my table frame?
- Yes you can, these can be added to the long side of your table only, please select from the relevant size from the drop downs, see the size options below:
- Small Drawer External measurements: 40 cm wide x 45 cm deep
Internal drawer Measurement: 36 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 3.7 cm deep
- Large Drawer External Measurements: 60 cm wide x 45 cm deep
Internal Drawer Measurement: 56 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 3.7 cm deep
How do I choose handles for my drawer?
- Pop over to our handles brochure and then select your choice from the drop down menu.
Can I have an extra drawer?
- Yes! Just get in touch with us either by email or phone and we can add this to your order.
Can I have a bespoke sized table?
- Of course! Our tables can be made to any size with a thick rustic pine top & the option of either a painted or stained pine base. Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my table get delivered?
- The legs of the dining table are removable to make delivery and access easier. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home to the ground floor (further floors must be requested upon ordering) however it is a 1 man delivery service so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day, the driver can assemble your order for you if you request this.