The Chelsea bathroom vanity with a 4 drawer front, 30mm Carrara Quartz top is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
- The drawers have the appearance of 4 small drawers but are in fact 2 wide drawers with soft close – with the top drawer having a cut out to accommodate for the basin waste pipe.
- There is a lower towel or basket shelf providing extra storage.
What finish is this vanity unit?
- The bright blue vanity is painted in Dix Blue and the handles are from the premium range – Hudson Cup Golden champagne and the second paler-coloured vanity is painted in Light Blue with handles from the standard range – Reign Cup, Polished Chrome.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order.
What is the vanity unit made from?
- The vanity unit base is made from moisture resistant MDF and the tops are a 30mm thick white Carrara Quartz (faint marble veining) if you prefer a different quartz please contact us direct for a quote as the different quartz choice will affect the overall price.
Do you provide taps and basins?
- No, but we will cut holes in the Quartz top for taps and waste holes. You will need to email us your sink template (this usually comes in the box when you purchase a sink) and also provide the exact location of where you would like your tap hole cut out if required.
How do I choose handles for my drawer?
- Head over to our handles brochure and state your choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out. If you choose to go with our premium handles, we will invoice you the additional cost once your order is placed.
- The drawers have the appearance of 4 small drawers but are in fact 2 wide drawers with the top drawer having a cut out to accommodate for the basin waste pipe.
Can I have a bespoke sized vanity unit?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my vanity unit get delivered?
- Your vanity unit will be delivered fully assembled, with the Quartz top removed for easy delivery. If required, our driver can fit the quartz top for you but most customers wait for their plumber to fit their sink and taps before fitting the quartz top with a clear bathroom silicone. Please note it is a 1 man delivery service so please ensure there is someone on the property that can assist the driver bringing the item into your home.