Our Edwin sideboard with 2 drawers over 2 double cupboards (4 doors) is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
What finish is this sideboard?
- The sideboard pictured has a stained top in Natural Oak and base painted in Cornforth White.
How do I choose a stain/wax colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain or 3 wax options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain & wax options.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order.
What is the sideboard made from?
- The sideboard base is made from new Pine and the tops are made from rustic Pine. For the top each plank is planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The wooden top is approximately 45-50mm thick. Please note that as each item we make is made to order, the rustic pine boards will vary slightly with each one having its own individual character made up from the handpicked pieces of wood.
How do I choose handles for my drawer?
- Head over to our handles brochure and state your choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out. If you choose to go with our premium handles, we will invoice you the additional cost once your order is placed.
Can I have a bespoke sized sideboard?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my sideboard get delivered?
- Your sideboard will be delivered in one piece and is fully assembled. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home however it is a 1 man delivery team so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day.