Our benches are handcrafted in our Sheffield UK workshop and made to order, each piece is carefully made using chunky 45-50mm thick rustic Pine for the tops.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain options.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order. If you prefer, it can be stained to match the bench top in an all wood finish.
What are the benches made from?
- These benches are made from Pine. Each plank is sourced to be full of character and charm then planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The bench top is approximately 45-50mm thick. We offer three options for the bench leg; Square, Farmhouse or Norse so please ensure you select the correct style from the drop down list.
Can I have a bespoke sized bench?
- Of course! Our benches can be made to any size with a thick rustic pine top & the option of either a painted or stained pine base. Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my item get delivered?
- The bench will arrive fully assembled. As the frame is one solid piece please ensure you have sufficient access for the item to fit in your property. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home to the ground floor (further floors must be requested upon ordering). Please note we only offer a one man delivery service so you will require someone at the property to assist the driver bring the item into your home if required.