The Up and Over desk can be made to any of the 4 sizes listed in the drop down box and is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
What finish is this desk?
- The first desk pictured has been finished in Jacobean wax, the second has been finished in Rugger wax.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain or 3 wax options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain & wax options.
What is the desk made from?
- The desk is made from rustic Pine. Each plank is planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The wood is approximately 45-50mm thick. Please note that as each item we make is made to order, the rustic pine boards will vary slightly with each one having its own individual character made up from the handpicked pieces of wood.
Can I have a bespoke sized desk?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my desk get delivered?
- Your desk will be delivered in one piece and is fully assembled. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home however it is a 1 man delivery team so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day.