Our 2 drawer Writing Desk is crafted from rustic pine which shows all the character of its previous life. The base can be hand painted to any Farrow & Ball colour of your choice. (We colour match to their range) or we can stain the item all over for an all wood finish.
What finish is the desk?
- The first desk pictured is stained all over in Natural Oak. The second painted desk has a stained top in Teak and painted base in Vardo.
How do I choose a stain/wax colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain or 3 wax options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain options. You can order a sample of these finishes if you are unsure before ordering, please see the linked product.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order. If you prefer, it can be stained/waxed all over to match the table top in an all wood finish.
What is the desk made from?
- This desk is made from Pine. Each plank is sourced to be full of character and charm then planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The desk top is approximately 45-50mm thick.
How do I choose handles for my drawer?
- Head over to our handles brochure and state your choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out. If you choose to go with our premium handles, we will invoice you the additional cost once your order is placed.
Can I have a bespoke sized desk?
- Of course! Our desks can be made to any size with a thick rustic pine top & the option of either a painted or stained pine base. Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of desks and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my desk get delivered?
- The desk is fully assembled and the delivery driver will bring the item into your home for you. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home however it is a 1 man delivery team so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day.