Our double cupboard Whirlow Media Unit is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
What finish is this media unit?
- The TV Unit (160cm wide) pictured is finished with a Weathered Oak top and base painted in Ammonite.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain or 3 wax options from the drop-down box, please see the gallery images for our stain & wax options.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order.
What is the media unit made from?
- The TV unit base is made from new Pine and the top is made from rustic Pine. For the top each plank is planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The wooden top is approximately 45-50mm thick. Please note that as each item we make is made to order, the rustic pine boards will vary slightly with each one having its own individual character made up from the handpicked pieces of wood.
Do you offer a choice of handles?
- Yes, we have a range of handle styles. Once you have placed your order, if you require something different from what is pictured, please get in touch and we will send over our options. Alternatively, if you have a certain handle you would like to add to the unit, we can either supply without handles, or you can send these to us, and we can fit them for you.
Can I have a bespoke sized media unit?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my media unit get delivered?
- Your TV Unit will be delivered fully assembled. Our delivery driver will bring it into your home. For larger sizes the driver will require assistance bringing this into your order as we only offer a 1-man delivery service.