The Whirlow Media Unit with rustic pine top is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
How do I choose a stain/wax colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain or 3 wax options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain & wax options.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order.
What is this media unit made from?
- The media unit base is made from new Pine and the tops are made from rustic Pine. For the top each plank is planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The wooden top is approximately 45-50mm thick. Please note that as each item we make is made to order, the rustic pine boards will vary slightly with each one having its own individual character made up from the handpicked pieces of wood.
Do you offer a choice of handles?
- Yes, we have a range of handle styles. Once you have placed your order, please get in touch and we will send over our options.
Can I have a bespoke sized media unit?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my media unit get delivered?
- Your furniture will be delivered in one piece and is fully assembled. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home however it is a 1 man delivery team so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day.
As standard we now add a backing to the shelves with a circular hole for wires to come through. If you would prefer for the shelving to have an open back, please add this to your order notes at checkout.