The Empire dining table with matt black asymmetric steel base, solid Oak top and optional matching bench. Handcrafted in our Sheffield UK workshop, each piece is carefully made using 30-35mm thick Oak.
What finish is this table?
- The table pictured is finished in Smoke 5%.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can also order a stain samples to check you are happy with the stain prior to your purchase or to help confirm your choice.
- You can choose from any of the 6 oiled finishes from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our finish options.
What is the table made from?
- This table is made from Oak with a powder coated steel base. The solid Oak top is full of aged character, and sits beautifully on the asymmetric steel base. The wood does have age-related cracks and marks which we fill with black resin and polish smooth. Each plank is sourced to be full of character and charm then planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The handpicked tops will vary slightly with each one having it’s own individual character.
Do the benches fit under the table?
- Yes, the benches are made to fit in between the legs of the table and has a steel frame to match the table. We also offer a range of seating should you want chairs instead of benches.
Can I have a bespoke sized table?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my table get delivered?
- The table top is removable to make delivery and access easier. However please note the asymmetric base is one solid frame so please ensure you have sufficient access in your home to allow the frame to enter your property. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home to the ground floor (further floors must be requested upon ordering) however it is a 1 man delivery service so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day, the driver can assemble your order for you if you request this.