Crafted by skilled artisans our Heritage pedestal table is the perfect focal point for a kitchen or dining area. Our furniture is made to order and handcrafted in our Sheffield UK workshop, each piece is carefully made using chunky 45-50mm thick rustic pine for the tops.
What finish is this table?
- The table pictured is finished in our Weathered Oak stain.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain options.
What is the table made from?
- This table is made from Rustic Pine. Each plank is sourced to be full of character and charm then planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. Some small areas of the table top may be filled with a closing matching resin based wood filler to keep the rustic pine smooth and free from voids. The table top is approximately 45-50mm thick.
Do the benches fit under the table?
- Yes, the benches are made to fit snug under the table as standard and have trestle style legs to match the table. Please see our Trestle listing for an example of what the bench bases will look like. We also offer a range of seating should you want chairs instead of benches.
Can I have a bespoke sized table?
- Of course! Our tables can be made to any size with a thick rustic pine top & the option of either a painted or stained pine base. Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my table get delivered?
- The base of the table is a cross leg design and comes in one solid piece. You will need to confirm that you have enough access to bring the item into your home, the base will measure 70cm tall without the table top so please ensure you have sufficient access – please check your door frames . The top is removable to make delivery and access easier. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home to the ground floor (further floors must be requested upon ordering and this is at our discretion) however it is a 1 man delivery service so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day, the driver can assemble your order for you if you request this.