The Sigma dining table with Oak top and optional bench is a brand new design for Made in the Cellar. Our metal based tables are becoming increasingly popular and they suit so many interiors it seemed silly not to provide you with more options.
Handcrafted in our Sheffield UK workshop, each piece is carefully made using 30-35mm thick Oak for the top and the steel is 40mm box steel, powder coated black.
What finish is this table?
- The table listed is finished in Smoke 5% and pictured with our Wishbone dining chairs in Black.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 oiled finishes from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our finish options
- You can also order a stain sample to check you are happy with the stain prior to your purchase or to help confirm your choice. We always recommend ordering a sample of your desired finish as viewing it on a screen can always vary. Or why not visit our showroom and workshop in Sheffield to view the finishes in person.
What is the table made from?
- The table top is made from 30-35mm thick Oak with a powder coated black steel base. The solid Oak top is full of aged character, and sits beautifully on the modern X shaped base. The Oak may have age-related cracks and marks which we fill with black resin and polish smooth. Each plank is sourced to be full of character and charm then planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The handpicked tops will vary slightly with each one having it’s own individual character.
Do the benches fit under the table?
- Yes, the benches are made to slide under the table and sit just inside the table base. We also offer a range of seating should you want chairs as well as or instead of benches. Please note this design has the table frame positioned close to the ends of the table meaning you will struggle to have anyone sat at the ends comfortably due to the base.
Can I have a bespoke sized table?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
Can I have the base powder coated a different colour?
- We offer a small selection of colours for the base at our standard price or bespoke RAL colours for an additional cost. Please contact us direct before placing your order for more information.
How does my table get delivered?
- The tabletop is removable to make delivery and access easier. However, the frame is one solid piece so please ensure you have sufficient access for the table frame to fit in your property. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home to the ground floor (further floors must be requested upon ordering). Please note we only offer a one man delivery service so you will require someone at the property to assist the driver bring the item into your home. We can assemble the table on delivery for you if you require.