Our Kendall Solid Oak Coffee Table is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
What finish is used on this coffee table?
- The coffee table is finished in our new Oak finish – Black
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 oiled finishes from the drop-down box, please see the gallery images for our finish options.
What is the coffee table made from?
- The coffee table base is a steel frame powder coated in a matt black finish.
- The reclaimed oak is approximately 40mm thick and planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, we then add grooves to the top to give the effect that the planks are laid together (without all the worries of food and debris getting stuck.)
Can I have a bespoke sized coffee table?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We can make lots of different styles of furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my coffee table get delivered?
- Your coffee table will be delivered in one piece and is fully assembled and ready to slot into your home. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home.