Our Oak Up and Over Coffee Table top is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
What finish is this coffee table?
- The coffee table pictured has been finished in Smoke 5%
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 5 oiled finishes from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our finish options.
What is this coffee table made from?
- The coffee table is made from solid Oak. Each plank is planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The wooden top is approximately 30-35mm thick. Please note that as each item we make is made to order, the Oak boards will vary slightly with each one having its own individual character made up from the handpicked pieces of wood.
Can I have a bespoke sized coffee table?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my coffee table get delivered?
- Your furniture will be delivered in one piece and is fully assembled. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home however it is a 1 man delivery team so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day if required.