The Pinch console table with reclaimed Oak Sleepers is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
What finish is this console?
- The Oak top has been finished in a clear varnish and the frame has been left in a raw steel finish.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 4 stain options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain options.
What is the console made from?
- The base is made from raw box steel with a clear powder coat to protect from rust. However, the frame can also be powder coated in black. Please state your choice in the order notes at checkout. The top is made from reclaimed Oak. Each plank will vary slightly, with each one having it’s own individual character.
Can I have a bespoke sized console?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing sizes. We make lots of different styles of furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my console get delivered?
- Your console table will be delivered in one piece and is fully assembled. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home however it is a 1 man delivery team so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day if needed.