What is the console table made from?
- Our Square Leg console table is handcrafted with a solid rustic pine top which shows all the character of its previous life.
- As standard the drawer on the console comes with an antique iron cup handle as pictured.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain or 3 wax options from the drop-down box, please see the gallery images for our stain & wax options.
- If you are unsure of what stain to go for please order a sample piece to check you are happy with the colour, once stained it is finished with 3 coats of a Matt clear acrylic varnish which protects the wood but still keeps it looking natural.
How do I choose handles for my drawer?
- Head over to our handles brochure and state your choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out. If you choose to go with our premium handles, we will invoice you the additional cost once your order is placed.
Can I have a bespoke sized sideboard?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my sideboard get delivered?
- Your sideboard will be delivered in one piece and is fully assembled. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home however it is a 1 man delivery team so there may need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day.
Please note that as each item we make is made to order, the rustic pine boards used for the tops will vary slightly with each one having its own individual character made up from the handpicked pieces of wood.