Our Otto console table with 2 small shallow drawers and open bottom shelf is handcrafted in our Sheffield, UK workshop.
What finish is this console?
- The console table pictured is painted in Off Black.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The Otto can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order.
How do I choose handles for my drawer?
- Head over to our handles brochure and state your choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out. If you choose to go with our premium handles, we will invoice you the additional cost once your order is placed.
What is the console made from?
- The entire piece is made from new Pine and then painted fully in your preferred colour choice.
Can I have a bespoke sized console?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing sizes. We make lots of different styles of furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my console get delivered?
- Your console table will be delivered in one piece and is fully assembled. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home however it is a 1 man delivery team so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day if needed.