Our Round, Rustic Wood Farmhouse Dining Table with Pedestal Base. Handcrafted in our Sheffield UK workshop, each piece is carefully made using chunky 45-50mm thick rustic pine for the tops.
What finish is this table?
- This table is finished in the Weathered Oak stain. The table base is painted in All White.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 stain options from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our stain options.
How do I choose a paint colour?
- The table base can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour (we match to their colour range.) Please state your paint choice in the ‘Order Notes’ at check out when placing your order. If you prefer, it can be stained to match the table top in an all wood finish.
What is the table made from?
- This table top is made from rustic pine. Each plank is sourced to be full of character and charm then planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The table top is approximately 45-50mm thick.
Can I have a bespoke sized table?
- Normally our answer would be yes however with the design and size of this pedestal base we are unable to make this table diameter any bigger than 120cm to ensure the table is stable and not top heavy.
- We can make a bespoke size in between the diameters of 90-120cm so please get in touch for a bespoke quote. Failing that if you are after something larger with a pedestal base take a look at our Heritage base table.
How does my table get delivered?
- The pedestal base is fully assembled and attached to the table top so please ensure you have sufficient access through doorways and halls of at least 76cm to allow for the table to be turned on its side to access your property.
- Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home to the ground floor (further floors must be requested upon ordering) However, it is a 1 man delivery service so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day.