The Harrow dining table is our ‘All Wood’ take on our very popular Metal Based Chiswick table. It’s sleek tapered solid Oak legs on both the table and bench means this piece can fit in to any room.
All our items are made to order and handcrafted in our Sheffield UK workshop. Each piece is carefully made using 30-35mm thick Oak.
What finish is this table?
- The table pictured is finished in Cotton White.
How do I choose a stain colour?
- You can choose from any of the 6 oiled finishes from the drop down box, please see the gallery images for our finish options.
- You can also order a stain samples to check you are happy with the stain prior to your purchase or to help confirm your choice.
What is the table made from?
- The table top is made from solid Oak. Each plank is sourced to be full of character and charm then planed and joined together to make a solid slab wooden top, nice and flat, wipeable and smooth. The wood does have age-related cracks and marks which we fill with black or wood coloured (depending on your oil choice) resin and polish smooth. The table top is approximately 35mm thick. The handpicked tops will vary slightly in character with no top looking the same and each one having it’s own individual character.
Do the benches fit under the table?
- Yes, if you were to order a bench they are made to fit in between the legs of the table. We also offer a range of seating should you want chairs instead of benches.
How many chairs will fit at my table?
- Deduct 35cm from your table length/width, this will provide you with the space between the table legs for chairs. We recommend that you account for 3-4cm between chairs for a comfortable fit.
Can I have a bespoke sized table?
- Of course! Please contact us direct if you require something a little different from the standard listing. We make lots of different styles of tables and furniture, that can be made to any size and finish please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
How does my table get delivered?
- The tabletop is removable to make delivery and access easier. However, the frame is one solid piece so please ensure you have sufficient access for the table frame to fit in your property. Our delivery driver will bring the item into your home to the ground floor (further floors must be requested upon ordering and this is at our discretion) however it is a 1 man delivery service so there will need to be someone in the home to assist the driver on delivery day, the driver can assemble your order for you if you request this.